“If we can help our clients grow around the world, they will in turn generate the jobs, small business growth and other economic activity that builds strong, vibrant communities and generates more sustainable economic growth and prosperity for all.”
Chairman and CEO
SERVING CLIENTS IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD
– Provided credit and raised capital of over $1.8 trillion for the clients worldwide.
– Exceeded the 10-year, $800 billion Public Commitment, made in 2004, to make loans and investments for housing, small businesses and community development in the U.S.
BANKING UNDERSERVED CUSTOMERS
– Introduced Chase Liquid, a general purpose reloadable card that is a low-cost alternative to traditional checking accounts.
HONORING MILITARY AND VETERANS
– Worked with coalition firms to grow the 100,000 Jobs Mission to 91 companies that have hired more than 51,000 American veterans in just under two years.
– Helped deploy over $5 billion of capital for alternative energy and clean technology companies and projects, including over $1.6 billion in tax equity for renewable energy.
GIVING AND VOLUNTEERING
– Made more than $190 million in philanthropic donations to non-profits in 37 countries around the world.