- Cooperation with S&P Dow Jones Indices for the publication and licensing of the DJSI.
- Launched in 1999, the DJSI were the first global indices tracking the financial performance of leading sustainability-driven companies worldwide.
- Integrated assessment of economic, environmental and social criteria with a strong focus on long-term shareholder value.
- Rules-based methodology and use of primary research.
- Focus on best-in-class companies. Yearly review of component selection and continuous monitoring of companies.
- Broad family of global, regional and country DJSI benchmarks.
- Assurance of the assessment process by Deloitte.
- Local partnership with Korea Productivity Centre (KPC).